Materializing the Next Nobel Peace Prize
PADECO aims to realize universal values. For instance, in our tourism development and forestry conservation projects, the goal was to establish a sustainable conservation scheme based on world heritage site registration. In the Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Disarmament project, we successfully reached the goal of dismantlement of military resources. In infrastructure development, by providing high quality urban and regional infrastructure, we contributed to economic wealth and regional stability as well as to support residents’ needs to go places safely and quickly. We are confident that these projects that contributed to universal values are considered top notch anywhere in the world.
While Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are internationally recognized as common solutions of development work, we development consultants must pursue the “next SDGs.” Working in a multinational, multilingual environment, hand in hand with partners worldwide, our job is to materialize the next universal values, as our next goal. As professionals, we strive to reach this mission with joy.
For us, the Nobel Peace Prize is not a distant concept. We opened a 59-km international corridor in Georgia, the country invaded by South Ossetia in 2008. In the West Bank of Palestine, we developed an industrial park which generated employment for 800 people and promoting export to other countries in the Middle East. In Africa, we identified the need for an economic development corridor and was directly involved in human resource development in cross border infrastructure operation & management in East Africa, training more than 400 border management officials.
We are seeking colleagues who can introduce new values to our business. Through the next generation of infrastructure development business, let us work together to build a better world.
The Infrastructure Development Division is currently hiring for the below position, to start immediately.
Project Management Staff (Overseas Clients)
- This position based in Tokyo is back office work related to infrastructure development consulting services. Projects managed are directly contracted with governments of developing countries.
- Tasks involve coordination with overseas consultants, mobilization management, project budget and expense management, among others.
- Bachelor’s degree holders, no relevant experience required.
- Up to 35 years of age in consideration of career development from long-term employment
- Advanced business English skills (for email communication, remote meetings) and basic administrative skills (Microsoft Office) required
- Currently PADECO is working remotely, but as this position requires working in office a few times a month, applicants living in the Tokyo area will be prioritized.